Learn at your own pace on Udemy with courses taught by experts.
Udemy is an online platform that offers online learning courses in a wide variety of topics, such as technology, business, design, and much more.
Courses are available for all skill levels and accessible to all.
Udemy is a great option for those who are looking to learn something new or improve their skills in a specific subject. Follow these steps to download Udemy on your PC or mobile devices:
Udemy App for Android and iOS
- Step 1: Open the app store on your mobile. Google Play Store for Android; or App Store if you have an iOS device. Or from your browser: https://www.udemy.com
- Step 2: Search for "Udemy" using the search bar.
- Step 3: Click the "Install" (Android) or "Get" (iOS) button.
- Step 4: Follow the instructions to download and install the app.
- Step 5: Upon completion of the installation you will find Udemy in your list of applications. Click on the Udemy icon to open it.
Guide to getting started on Udemy:
- Enter the App or from your browser and create your account.
- Search for the course of your interest in the search bar.
- Once you find a course that interests you, click on the course title to see more information.
- If you decide to take the course, click the "Buy Now" button and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
- The course will be added to your library and you will be able to access it from the home page
- If you need help during the course, you can contact the instructor through the question and answer section.