A verified account on Twitter is often seen as more trustworthy and credible than an unverified one.
Having a verified account on Twitter can bring several benefits, such a increased credibility, visibility and ability to use certain features.
Verified accounts have access to features such as custom backgrounds and the ability to pin tweets to their profile. Also, verified accounts are less likely to be impersonated by fake or spam accounts.
How to Get Verified on Twitter
- To get verified on Twitter, you need a complete and active account, including a bio, profile picture, and at least one tweet.
- You should also have a confirmed email address and phone number associated with your account.
- Next, go to the verification request form on Twitter and fill it out with your information and a reason for why you would like to be verified.
- Twitter will review your request and, if approved, will notify you via email.
- Twitter has a very strict verification policy and not all accounts will be approved. Additionally, Twitter may revoke verification if an account is found to be in violation of Twitter's rules and policies.
Keep in mind that verification does not guarantee increased engagement or success on the platform. It simply serves as a means of establishing authenticity for high-profile accounts.