Get your message to large audiences using Telegram channels.
Channels allow you to add an unlimited number of subscribers, and you can send news and updates to members.
Create your own channel in easy steps, you just need a creative name and description, then follow the next steps in the app:
- Enter the menu and select the option "New Channel"
- Add a name and description.
- Choose the type of channel: public or private.
- Invite your friends and followers and that's it!
In Telegram you can create up to 500 channels, of your favorite themes.
Recommendations to create your channel:
- Schedule content frequently to keep subscribers hooked.
- Your posts must keep a coherent relationship with the description of your channel.
- Measure the reaction of your subscribers on the posts to create more relevant content.
- Use resources such as photos, emojis or surveys to give more visibility to the posts.
- Try different posting times to see which one is ideal for your audience.
- If you use "bots" to publish, take care that the messages are given clearly and naturally.
It's that simple to create a channel, remember that you can also search for other channels similar to yours to be inspired by their content and learn more.