Google Play Store has daily updates to get available the latest applications of the moment.
Many times Google Play Store is updated without you noticing, however you can update it manually.
In this way you'll have at your fingertips new and updated options of applications, books, music and movies.
Keep reading to know more about how to update Play Store easy and fast.
Update Google Play Store:
- Log in to the Google Play Store application.
- Open the menu located on the left side and enter the "Settings" section.
- Activate permissions so that the application updates automatically at any time or when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- In this same section you can activate notifications to know about updates.
- Find the "Play Store Version" option and select, accept to install the updated version of the Google Play Store.
Another way to access updates is to open the "Settings" on your mobile, look in the "Applications" section of the Google Play Store and from there select the Update option.
How to know the version of Google Play Store:
- Go to the Settings of your mobile device.
- Enter the Applications section, search for the Google Play Store and click on it.
- Go to the bottom of the menu, where the version you have installed will appear.
Now that you know how to keep the Google Play Store application up to date, you won't miss the news the store often has for its users.