Get the most out of Pinterest boards.
If you have a lot of pins and they are not organized yet, you can create a board.
Boards not only make it easy to organize, they're also useful for creating with collaborators. Whether you have a general or business account, boards are at the core of Pinterest.
Follow our guide to creating a well-organized and relevant Pinterest board:
Create a board on Pinterest
- Open your profile then select the "Boards" option.
- Select the "+" symbol to expand the menu and choose "Board"
- Enter a name and check the “Visibility” box if you want your board to be secret
- Select the pins that will belong to the board and save.
Tips for creating a dashboard
- Use a short title with a keyword that describes the content.
- Access your board, and click on the edit pencil to add a short description.
- Add a cover by selecting your favorite Pin from the board.
- If you're using Pinterest for a project, you can share your boards and add collaborators.