Access your message history safely.
To make this process easier, it is advisable to configure a weekly or monthly backup.
For this you must go to WhatsApp open Settings> Chats> Backup> Save using Google Drive.
If you do not have the copy, we will also show you how to recover your chats.
Restore WhatsApp messages from the cloud
- Press and hold the WhatsApp icon and uninstall the app
- Reinstall WhatsApp from your app store
- Verify the phone number associated with the account.
- Click on "Restore" to recover your chats and multimedia files from Google Drive.
Wait for the restoration to complete and start using the app.
Restore messages without backup
With this method you can recover messages up to 7 days old:
- Enter your files on your mobile 📂
- Search for WhatsApp and select
- Open the folder named "Databases"
- Find the file with the date you want to restore and rename it to msgstore.db.crypt12
- Uninstall WhatsApp and reinstall.
If this option doesn't work for you, there some recovery apps that you can try: DroidKit, PhoneRescue or Dr.Fone.