How to delete applications on Android:
- Go to the settings menu, choose "Apps" or "Manage Apps";
- Scroll down and choose the application you want to delete;
- Press the "Uninstall" button, then press "ok" to confirm. Now wait and the application will be deleted and will disappear from your main menu.
How to delete applications on iOS:
- Go to the main screen and search for the application.
- Hold the application for a few seconds until the icon move.
- In the upper left corner an "X" icon will appear; press it and confirm the uninstall from your device.
- The icon should disappear from your main screen.
How to delete applications in Windows Phone:
- Go to the application list and find the app you want to remove.
- Press and hold the application until a contextual menu with the respective options is displayed.
- Press the "Uninstall" button, and a window will appear asking for confirmation.
- Press "yes" if you want to confirm or "no" if you wish to cancel the uninstallation. If you want to delete a game application, go to the game list and repeat the same procedure.