Protect your account and get a special reward.
Epic Games wants that your account keeps safe enabling Two-factor authentication (2FA). This helps to avoid unauthorized access each time a login access.
Fortnite will rewards the Boogiedown Emote in Battle Royale mode and a special loot in Save the World.
Follow these steps to enable Fortnite 2FA:
- Go to your Account and open settings options , select the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab.
- Search the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION options at the bottom of the page and choose if you want to enable authentication via e-mail or app.
Enable authenticator app:
- Download a common authenticator app: Google Authenticator,LastPass Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator or Authy.
- Open the Authenticator App and scan the QR code or type the Manual Entry Key.
- Type the Epic Games security and field it on the Epic Games website.
That's all now you will be asked for you code when you signed into your account only after enabling 2FA.
Save the World loot could contain 50 Armory Slots, 10 Backpack Slots and a 1 Legendary Troll Stash Llama.