Protect your meetings account from Zoom internet trolls.
Zoom bombers are crashing Zoom and sharing inappropriate content in meetings, for this reason you have to be cautious and take some prevent measures.
Zoom has released various updates that strengthen the security of its users.
Keep these tips in mind every time you start a meeting:
Zoom Security and Privacy Tips
- Always generate an automatic ID for each meeting, this way your personal ID will not be compromised.
- Enable the waiting room so that you can control who enters your meeting.
- Protect all your meetings with a passwords.
- Avoid sharing your meeting ID in public groups or social networks.
- Enables or disables other participants to record the meeting screen.
- Bonus Tip 1: If you are holding business meetings, we recommend using a work email.
- Bonus Tip 2: Keep Zoom updated to have all the new security features.