Downloading your courses is a practical way to have your courses available without an internet connection.
Once you download a course, you can view it anytime, even if you don't have internet access. This is especially useful if you are traveling or in an area with poor or intermittent internet connection.
One of the most common and reliable ways is to use the "Download Course" option in Udemy for Windows or Mac.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download Udemy courses for PC:
Download Udemy Courses on PC
- Sign in to your Udemy and clic on "My Learning"
- Find the course you want to download and click it to access to the course curriculum page
- Look for the Setting icon on the video ⚙️ and open it.
- Click on "Download Lecture"
- Select the quality and format you prefer (mp4, 720p, 1080p).
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Access the course from "My Learning" and play without the need for an internet connection.
Please note that some courses may not allow the download option, it is always recommended to review the Udemy terms of service for possible restrictions.