Add the most popular songs to your videos.
On TikTok, not only are videos of songs used, but also clippings from movies, series, or funny news.
Add audios, sounds and songs on TikTok. Take the test from your mobile and become a trend:
How to add songs to TikTok
This is another alternative to add songs that you have saved on your mobile.
- Step 1: Click on "Upload" and add the video to use.
- Step 2: Click on the music symbol 🎵, the list of available Tiktok sounds will appear.
- Step 3: Now look for the My Sound option at the top right.
- Step 4: The list of songs downloaded to your device will appear, add it to the video.
- Step 5: Click on "Record" to record the video and verify that the audio is trimmed correctly.
It's that simple to add audios, sounds, and songs to TikTok. Take the test from your mobile and become a trend.
How to add your own Sound on TikTok
- Open the video or song from which you want to extract the audio.
- Record for more than 15 seconds.
- Upload the video to TikTok privately.
- Save the audio in your favorites and voila! Use it on your next TikTok.