Louis Vuitton products are primarily manufactured in France, at the company's workshops in Asnières, which is located in the northwestern suburbs of Paris.
The company has been based in this location since 1859, and it is home to the company's leather goods workshops, where skilled artisans produce a range of handbags, luggage, and small leather goods.
Louis Vuitton also has other workshops in Spain, Italy and the US, However, the majority of Louis Vuitton products are still made in France, where they are considered to be of the highest quality.
Where is Louis Vuitton Made
- Leather goods: Workshops located in France, Spain, Italy and the United States.
- Footwear and ready-to-wear: Workshops in France and Italy
- Watches: Made in timepiece workshops in Switzerland.
- Jewellery: France, Italy and Switzerland.
- Sunglasses: France and Italy.