Grammarly's plagiarism checker is a tool that can be used to check if a text contains content the same as another source.
To use it, you must first have a Grammarly account.
Please note that Grammarly's plagiarism checker is not foolproof and there may be errors in your report. Therefore, we recommend you complement your search with other tools such as Turnitin.
Once you have an account, you can follow these steps:
How to Use Grammarly Plagiarism Checker
- Sign in to your Grammarly account.
- Go to the Grammarly tools page and select "Plagiarism Checker".
- Copy and paste the text you want to check into the text box of the plagiarism checker.
- Click the "Check Plagiarism" button.
- Grammarly will analyze the text and provide you with a report on any plagiarized content found in the text.
Other tools to detect plagiarism:
- Turnitin: This is another very popular tool that is widely used in academia to detect plagiarism in written work.
- PlagScan: This is an online tool that can be used to scan text and detect any plagiarized content.
- SmallSEOTools Plagiarism Checker: This is a free and easy to use tool that can be used to detect plagiarism in texts quickly and easily.