Google Play Store is considered a safe website to download apps on your Android.
If Play Store isn't working or you accidentally delete the application , installing Google Play Store again could be the best solution.
Enjoy thousands of free and paid applications on Google Play Store.
Install Play Store:
- Go to Google's Oficial download link.
- Click on the download option that is at the bottom.
- It's necessary login in your Google account with your e-mail.
- Accept the permissions and just wait for the installation to finish.
Uninstall Play Store
- Enter to your Android settings and look for the apps section.
- Here you should select Google Play Store. Update, disable or delete options will be shown.
- Select a convenient option for you and just wait to complete the action.