Fortnite mobile is officially available for Android.
Play Fortnite mobile and install the launcher for Android, you can download the game from the Epic Games Store and Galaxy Store.
Download Fortnite for Android
- Open Epic Games website and clic the Download button. If you enter from a computer you have to scan the QR code.
- A download popup will appear, press to install.
- Locate the download file on your device and open it to begin the installation.
- Change your browser settings to allow the install from Epic Games.
- Open Epic Games icon that will appear on your main screen
- Search Fortnite and open to start the game.
Download Fortnite from Galaxy Store
If you have a Samsung device this option is perfect for you.
First, open the Galaxy Store and search " Epic Games" then press Install. Open the Epic Games App and choose Fortnite to Install
Compatible Android Devices:
Here are some of the compatible Android devices with the game:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
If your device isn't on the list check the following specifications to play Fortnite mobile on Android devices:
- Operating System : Android 64-bit, 5.0 or higher.
- RAM : 3 GB or higher.
- GPU : Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.