Fortnite mobile is officially available for Android.
First you need to register or login in Epic Games.
Download Fortnite for Android and install the launcher of Fortnite for Android from the following link:
Important: All software names, trademarks, company names, trademarks, and known trademarks referenced are for reference only. All sites linked to this site and its copyright belong to their respective owners. This site does not claim any ownership of the software, brands, games and applications mentioned on this site.
If you enter from your computer you will have to scan the QR code. Then press the download button to get the installer free on your device.
Approve the download and search the launcher on your mobile and open it to begin the installation.
You must update browser settings and allow the Fortnite mobile apk download from Epic Games.
Select the Battle Royale mode and play the epic adventure with your team. Here are some of the compatible Android devices with the game:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
If your device isn't on the list check the following specifications to play Fortnite mobile on Android devices:
- Operating System : Android 64-bit, 5.0 or higher.
- RAM : 3 GB or higher.
- GPU : Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.