Fortnite mobile is officially available for Android.
Play Fortnite mobile and install the launcher for Android, the game has been recently added to Play Store and now is available for more devices.
Most Android smartphones have Play Store pre-installed, to get Fortnite just open the app, and search "Fortnite", just tap on the download button.
How to Download from Epic Games App
- If you enter from your computer to the Epic Games store you will have to scan the QR code.
- Then tap the download button to get the installer free on your device.
- Approve the download, tap the launcher on your mobile to begin the installation.
- Select the Battle Royale mode and play the epic adventure with your team.
Compatible Android Devices:
Here are some of the compatible Android devices with the game:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
If your device isn't on the list check the following specifications to play Fortnite mobile on Android devices:
- Operating System : Android 64-bit, 5.0 or higher.
- RAM : 3 GB or higher.
- GPU : Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.
Important: All software names, trademarks, company names, trademarks, and known trademarks referenced are for reference only. All sites linked to this site and its copyright belong to their respective owners. This site does not claim any ownership of the software, brands, games and applications mentioned on this site.