Take a break from your Facebook account.
Facebook allows the temporary or permanent deletion of your account, however, you must take into account that all the content of your profile will be deleted and you will not be able to log in to other linked apps, including Messenger.
For this reason we recommend you to make a backup of all your data before starting this process.
Follow our guide to safely delete a Facebook account:
Delete a Facebook Account
- Enter your main profile, click on the upper right corner.
- Open Settings and Privacy>Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information.
- Select Deactivation and removal.
- Select Delete account, and then click Continue.
- Enter your password to confirm account closure.
The permanent deletion of the account can take up to 90 days, while this process is complete, your profile information will not be available to other Facebook users.
Cancel Facebook deletion:
- Log in to Facebook within 30 days of your request.
- Select on Cancel deletion.