Advanced search can be a powerful tool to discover new content and conversations.
Twitter Advanced Search is a powerful tool used by professionals in marketing, research, competitor analysis, sales, and more.
You can use advanced search on Twitter to find specific tweets, accounts, or conversations. Here's how to do it:
Use Advanced Search on Twitter
- Go to the Twitter website and click on the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter your search terms and click the "Search" button.
- To use advanced search, click the "More options" button next to the search button. This will open a menu with a number of options that you can use to refine your search.
- You can use the options in the menu to search for specific words or phrases, accounts, hashtags, dates, and more. For example, you can use the "From these accounts" option to search for tweets from a specific user, or the "Near this place" option to search for tweets from a specific location.
- When you have selected the options that you want to use, click the "Search" button to execute the search.
Now you can find tweets relevant to your stories or to follow up on current issues. Businesses and organizations can use it to track their brands or to find marketing or public relations opportunities.