Over the last few years, Taylor Swift has become a fashion icon.
Undoubtedly, there is no Taylor Swift look that she has not tried and dominated on the red carpet.
The singer always amazes us with her impeccable style on the red carpet. These are some of her best looks.
1. Grammy Awards, 2015: Taylor Swift in a turquoise high-low Elie Saab gown with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Guiseppe Zanotti shoes.
2. Video Music Awards, 2015: The singer chose a top and pants by Ashish, shoes by Christian Louboutin, rings by Ofira, and earrings by Lorraine Schwartz.
3. iHeartRadio Music Awards, 2015: She opted for a sparkly cut-out mini dress.
4. Elle Style Awards, 2015: Taylor Swift arrived on the red carpet in daring emerald Julien Macdonald dress, and attends it at Sky Garden.
5. MTV Video Music Awards 2014: Taylor arrived looking especially different thanks to her outfit: a blue jumpsuit of Mary Katrantzou and to highlight her long legs, she sported burgundy peep-toe Elie Saab shoes.
6. Billboard Music Awards, 2013: Taylor Swift matched the blue carpet at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, in Las Vegas in a Zuhair Murad mini dress.
7. BRIT Awards, 2013: Taylor Swift dazzled on the red carpet in a black Elie Saab gown, displaying two thigh-high sheer panels in the flowing floor-length skirt.
8: Grammy Awards, 2013: Taylor Swift arrives in a Greek goddess-like gown and in a J. Mendel Spring 2013 confection with silver Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals.
9. People’s Choice Awards, 2013: Taylor Swift arrives at the at Nokia Theatre L.A. in a white hot Ralph Lauren gown, and she looked so sophisticated and chic.
10. Vanity Fair Oscar Party, 2011: Taylor Swift chose a gold and silver beaded strapless dress of Zuhair Murad with corset back and Jimmy Choo “Crown” platform sandals.
If you like this article, you might be interested in Taylor Swift: Best Hair Styles and Makeup.