If you're new to Miro, here's a beginner's guide to help you get started.
Miro is an online whiteboard platform that enables remote teams to collaborate, brainstorm, and work on projects in real-time.
It offers a wide range of features, from sticky notes to diagrams, and allows users to share their work with others.
Download Miro for PC and Mobile
- Go to the Miro website at https://miro.com/apps
- Select the version of Miro you want to download (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) and click "Download".
- Once the download is complete, follow the installation prompts to install Miro.
- Create an account, to start a new board.
- To add an object to the board, click on the tool in the sidebar that you want to use, such as sticky notes or shapes.
- Click and drag the object onto the board.
- To move an object, click and drag it to a new location.
- To resize an object, click on it and drag one of the corners.
Collaborating with Others
- To collaborate with others on a board, you can invite them to join your team.
- Click on the "Invite" button at the top of the screen and enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite.
- Once they accept your invitation, they will be able to access the board and work on it with you.
- You can also leave comments on objects or boards to communicate with other team members. Using Templates
- Miro offers a wide range of templates that you can use to get started quickly.
- To use a template, click on the "Templates" button at the top of the screen and choose the template you want to use.
- Once you have selected a template, you can customize it to meet your needs.