Capture what you're doing at the moment, without editing.
The battle between social networks has created a new way of uploading content. Following the popularity of BeReal, an app that encourages you to post daily photos upon receiving a notification, TikTok could n't wait to launch its own version.
TikTok Now allows you to take 10-second videos and photos to share with your friends. When you make a publication you will be able to see the content that your friends uploaded that day.
TikTok Now is a standalone app, however you can also access it from within TikTok. Access this app in moments:
Download TikTok Now:
- Enter your app store and search for TikTok Now: App Store and Play Store
- Start the download and wait a few seconds
- Open the app and sign in, you can use TikTok account or create a new one just for TikTok Now.
TikTok Now without downloads:
- If you already have the TikTok app, just sign in to Now from the "Friends" tab
- Take a photo or video using the front and rear cameras at the same time
- Click on Publish and that's it.
TikTok Now Features
Here's what you need to know about TikTok now, though it's still in development and some features may be removed or improved in the future:
- You have to take a photo or record a moment, you cannot upload content from your mobile gallery.
- The maximum of a video is 10 seconds.
- You can configure privacy and choose who can see your content.
- Notifications to upload content arrive at random times.
- You have 3 minutes, after receiving the notification, to upload a photo and video. If you upload anything after this time your video will have a "late" tag.