Improve grammar and the use of other languages in your online texts.
When the Grammarly plugin is activated, it will automatically proofread your texts on any website you are typing on (emails, social media posts, online forms).
The extension allows you to access the full Grammarly app from your browser, offering style suggestions, vocabulary, a dictionary, and a thesaurus tool.
To add the Grammarly extension to your browser, follow these steps:
Install Grammarly in Browser
- Open your browser and go to Grammarly at www.grammarly.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the "Get Grammarly" section, you will see the list of downloads
- Choose the type of browser, click and the download page will open
- Click "Get Grammarly It's Free" and then follow the onscreen instructions to create an account
- Sign in and at the top you will see a blue "Add to Chrome" button, click to start download
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the extension in your browser
After installing the extension, you will be able to see a Grammarly icon in your browser's toolbar. When enabled, Grammarly will help you improve the grammar in your writing.