If you haven't tried Zoom yet, this guide if for you.
Let's start using Zoom's free version. Keep this in mind: Zoom meetings are limited to 40 minutes. If you want talk for a long time, you can get Zoom’s Pro for $14.99/month.
How to Activate Zoom Account
- Open Zoom’s signup page in your navigator: https://zoom.us/signup
- Enter your date of birth (You must be over 16 years old).
- Enter your email in the box “Your work email address.” A personal email also works.
- You can also Sign in with Google or Facebook.
- Check the activation email in your mail box. Tap the “Activate Account” button in the email.
- You’ll be asked if you’re signing up for a school account. If you aren’t, tap “No” and then “Continue.”
- Fill your first and last name and create a safe password.
- Invite your friends to create an account or just skip this step.
- Open the Zoom icon and tap the orange button: “Start Meeting Now”.
That's all, now you can join or create free meetings. Invite your friends via e-mail or just sharing your meeting URL in private.