Fix unexpected Google Play Store errors with these options.
If you have an APK version installed, it is very likely that the compatibility with your phone will cause errors and stop the application.
Some common errors that the application can present are problems with the application finder and updates.
Try these instructions:
Clear Cache Memory:
- Go to phone settings.
- In the Applications section, search for Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select "Clear cache".
If the error persists, go back to the settings and select the option "Force stop" this will cause the application to restart. When you open the application you will have to re-enter your data.
Restart the Play Store updates.
If you recently updated the application and started seeing errors, this option can help you. We will try to delete the last update and re-enable.
- Go to the phone settings in the Applications section and search the Google Play Store.
- Enter select "Disable" and then re-enable.
- The application should work correctly.