Activate dark mode and use Snapchat more comfortably.
Dark mode settings are now available on mobile. Use it in dimly lit places to reduce the brightness of the app, or to save power while using the app.
Follow these steps to activate dark mode:
Snapchat Dark Mode on iOS
- Click on your profile, in the upper left corner of Snapchat.
- Open the settings section ⚙️
- Select in the following order: App Appearance>“Always Dark”
And now you can use the dark mode, if you do not see this option, it is possible that your device or region is not yet compatible with this Snapchat feature.
Snapchat Dark Mode on Android
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Tab on Display & brightness option
- Tab on Dark Mode Settings.
- Tab on Dark mode for third-party apps.
- Select Snapchat and Turn on Dark mode on the pop-up menu.