Access to your account on Yahoo Mail without problems.
Recover or reset your password and get back in to your Yahoo Mail account.
Update your password regularly and to make sure it's unique.
Follow these steps to reset and recover your account:
Change your password on desktop
- Sign in to Yahoo.com
- Select Change password button.
- Add a new password.
- Click on Continue.
Change your password on mobile
- Tap in the Menu
- From Yahoo Mail, tap Manage Accounts.
- Click Account info.
- Click Security settings.
- Add your security code.
- Click Change password.
- Write your new password and confirm.
Reset a forgotten password
- Open the Sign-in Helper.
- Add your email or phone number.
- Choose a number or email address listed to get and Account Key.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.