Cancelling your Canva subscription is a simple process and can be done in a few easy steps.
Canva is a popular online design platform that offers various subscription plans to access its premium features.
However, if you no longer need or want to use Canva's services, you may want to cancel your subscription to avoid any unnecessary charges.
Note that if you cancel your subscription before the end of your billing cycle, you will still have access to your premium features until the end of that cycle. Also, if you have multiple subscriptions, make sure to cancel each one separately.
Cancel Canva Subscription
To cancel your Canva subscription, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Canva account.
- Click on your profile picture located on the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the "Account settings" option.
- Click on the "Billing & Plans" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Plan details" section and click on the "Cancel subscription" button.
- You will be asked to confirm your cancellation. If you are sure you want to proceed, click on the "Continue to cancel" button.
Your Canva subscription will be cancelled, and you will no longer be charged for it.
That's it! Following these simple steps will allow you to easily cancel your Canva subscription and avoid any unnecessary charges.